top of page

Alcoholic Beverage Surveys

Businesses in Georgia are required to have an alcoholic beverage survey to sell beer, wine or liquor. If you plan on obtaining a serving license for your company then you will need to obtain a survey showing that your establishment meets the required distances from churches, school, parks etc.  We can provide you with a alcoholic beverage survey that will enable you to obtain a license in a timely manner.

bottom of page